Update by user Aug 20, 2012

I went back and forth with the owner,we finally came to a satisfactor resolution,I also received a order from gems bond,bought prior to auction incident,I received one item not ordered,I also had a complaint about a certain item,so I called and spoke to the owner again and he told me to send wrong item back and he would replace it with the right one,the item I had issue with,the owner said he would take care of this issue but it wouldn\'t be bor a couple weeks because he\'s waiting for new parcel.the owner was extremely helpful and I was pleased with the other items I bought. I will be shopping here again. I\'ll let you know when I receive the items spoke about,I\'m sure I\'ll be happy.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2012

On 8/12/12 I won a 4.5 caret diamond men's 14ct gold ring,upon being congradulatied by assistant I was told hold on the graphics are wrong and now my ring that I got a fabulous deal on is now only 2.78 carets.I asked when I would be receiving the ring at 4.5 that I won the bid for,the owner then got on the phone(a Mr.Bond)who tried to bully me into walking away from the issue,I refused to back down and offered a solution,the ring is now half the diamond weight so I'll give you half my winning bid and I'll be satisfied.

Mr.Bond refused and wanted me to buy this new caret weight ring for the full price I won the 4.5 caret ring. I think I got a below cost winning bid and the company tried to give me/convince me that the ring was a mistake on graphics and the 4.5 caret piece was a bracelet,what a sly move. When I refused to except the excuses I was done and told the owner I would be contacting the bbb,he chuckled and hung up.

Please do not participate in this kind of creative auctions.Shop somewhere else please.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Quitman, Arkansas, United States #732560

I ALSO WAS RIPPED OFF BY THIS MR.BOND.

I AM GATHERING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT HIM. IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION PLEASE, EMAIL IT TO lonnie.mcclure2@hotmail.com or call me at 501-825-6960.

I NEED MR.BOND'S LEGAL NAME, AGE, HOME ADDRESS, HOME PHONE NUMBER, WIFE'S NAME AND HIS CHILDREN'S NAMES AND AGES.

THANKS..................

Trader dude

I wish to apologize to Mr.Bond and anyone who has viewed my complaints,I feel I jumped the gun and didn't give time to this company to resolve this issue.

Mr. Bond has bent over backwards to make me happy and this is the kind of buisness owner we want. The merchandise that I've received from Mr. Bond has been of the highest quality,as a matter of fact I've been shopping at GEM SHOPPING NETWORK and have bought 6-8 pieces and had to send 4 of the pieces back due to poor quality.

The hosts at GEM SHOPPING NETWORK have levied to me on many accessions just to make a sale,they have a outside appraiser that use to work for the show and now does there over inflated appraisals. Can you say conflict of interest. I have read so many complaints on GEM SHOPPING NETWORK it's a shame there still on the air,but I digress. Please give GEMS BOND JEWELRY NETWORK a try,I will continue to shop here and I would tell my mother to shop here,if you do have a issue please speak with Mr.Bond and I know he will rectify the issue.

Again,please except my apologies Mr. Bond and any viewers of my post,I was too quick to write a review.

We all make mistakes and I'm no different,but I will say when I'm wrong.Your friend and neighbor.

to Trader dude #586279

you sound like a real *** and i bet they wish you had never called!!!If i were them i would tell you to stick your couple of bucks up your back side and shop elsewhere.

Clearly you are one of those high maintenance people that think that everybody wants your $3.Do every one a favor,stay off the phones and the computer.

to sally #732651

I see mr.Bond or one of his drones is at work here.

Notice how they say I bet they wish,never called,should stay off the phone and computer. Mr.bond monitored these sites and has to make other people seem at fault for his second rate bubble gum jewelry. Has everyone can see I'm not the only one to complain.

I've had so many bad experiences up to last month I gave up writing because I was imbaressed to have fallen for his lies for over a year and a half.Have a shitie day mr.bond.